Pages NavBar

Saturday, November 1, 2003

Greatest Hits (2003)

Rappy McRapperson's Greatest Hits, 2003


In 2003 I moved to Los Angeles. I set out to record an album Called "Wigger Than Jesus Volume 2"  I wanted to record somewhere really nice so I started lurking around nice studios. I ended up recording at Westlake studios on the same footsteps where Micheal Jackson recorded Thriller.  It was awesome, except when production wrapped up, about half the songs recorded were really horrible. The lyricks were so shitty, even for my low lyrical standards. I ended up cutting half of the songs. This left me with only 6 usable songs, so I couldn't release a new album- So I decided to fill up the songs with tracks from my previous albums. "Tales from the Trashcan" and "Wigger Than Jesus."


This is the first Cd as "Rappy McRapperson."  I also incorrectly spelled the name on the Album cover art.

Track Listing

1. Intro
2. My Fanny Pack
3. Im a gangster
4. Then Slow
5. Migically Radical
6. The Devils in my car
7. Slap your mom
8. Retarded Love
9. Southbound 1-5
10. National Anthem
11. Fish Sticks
12. Zaida Beet
13. Outro

    Performerz

    • Rappy Mcrappperson

    Production Notes

    • Recorded at Westlake Studios, Los Angeles CA,
    • Beetz by: Ben Petty

    Links & More

    No comments:

    Post a Comment