Pages NavBar

Monday, January 1, 2001

Wigger Than Jesus

Rappy McRapperson's Wigger Than Jesus, 2001
Ok everyone, now we go to the beginning. The one that started it all. The Fucking shit I took when I was 18.  The original "Wigger than Jesus" This Cd has the "Im a gangster" song on it. Currently in the top 40 itunes comedy charts.Its a fucking crime against humanirty that it's my most popular song. I gotta put in some work and promote the fuck out of some newer stuff. As for the Album, there are a bunch of great songs on it. "Retarded Love" "Government Experiments" "Yo Im really Cool" "Pirates and Robots rule the world" and "Nasty Skanks" to name a few. Plus an amazing Introductory track by my grandpa. 70 percent of it was recorded in Ben Petty's Garage. The other 30 percent recorded at SWIRL MASTERS crack shack in Lake Hillz.

Track Listing

  • 1.Intro
  • 2.Yo I'm Really Cool
  • 3.The Dolla Robba
  • 4.I'm so Mean
  • 5.I'm a Gangster
  • 6.Underwater comedy showcase
  • 7.Big Titties
  • 8.Fatty Ho Humping
  • 9.Retarded Love
  • 10.Rupert's song
  • 11. Save the day
  • 12. My Rhymes
  • 13. Rapping robots from outer space
  • 14. Pirates and Robots rule the world
  • 15. Nasty skank
  • 16. George Bush is gay
  • 17. government experiments
  • 18. Zaida Beet
  • 19. Outro

Production Notes

  • Recorded at Ben Petty Garage, Lake Hillz WA and SWIRL MASTERS Crack Shack, Lake Hillz WA
  • Produced by Rappy McRapperson, Ben Petty

Links & More


 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment